Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Why Hello

Hey there!
I am the house wife in training. I recently graduated college and I am soon to be married. 40 DAYS!!...but whose counting;)

The one thing I must warn you of before I tell you all about myself is......drumroll please ...............     I can't spell...get over it! I'm a blogger that can't spell!!! My grammer isn't award winning either!! I find that kind of irony amusing! haha enjoy;P


OOOH!! WHERE TO BEGIN??...
In the past 2 months I can't tell you how many times someone has asked me the question "What Next?" I graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in art! People always ask "What are you going to do with that?" The answer to that question is very simple..."I have NO CLUE!" I never grew up with a dream job in mind? I was never that girl who knew she was going to grow up to be a doctor or a lawyer. In my mind I just thought I would grow up, get married, start shooting out kids, and raise those kids. Since that dream began, lets just say that, that isn't a realistic way to live anymore unless you married that guy who knew he was going to be a doctor or a lawyer. The cost of living these days is outragous, so obviously it takes a two person income to live comfortably. I have no idea what to do as far as a job goes, but for now...to humor myself, I have decided to blog about my journey to becoming the "ideal" housewife.

My fiance and I are high school sweethearts. We have been together for 7 years. So its safe to say I am ready to finally get everything I have ever wanted. Some people may say that my ambitions aren't set that high, but I would disagree and say that I just find my views a little more traditional and conservative. Wanting to be married and have kids may not be the most important thing to some people, but it is to me. I came from a very close family. Over the years I have found that many people walk in and out of your life but the people who will always remain are your family.

After our nuptuals in less than (eh hem! 40 DAYS!) I will embark on the journy to becoming the "ideal" housewife. Since I have lived in kitchenless dorms for the past 4 years I have developed withdrawls from cooking. Every weekend when I come home to visit my boo, I find myself cooking and baking and trying new recipes I have pinned on the ever so adictive site we call Pinterest. Of course, nothing I pin happens to be healthy. So in the past four years I have gained 50lbs due to freshman freedom and fried caf food on top of weekends of baking theropy.

 So..when you picture the ideal housewife do you picture Paula Dean or Jessica Alba?? I mean physically...lets face it, everyone woman wants to be that trophy wife for her man. I secretly want to be the wife that has it all!!! I want to cook like Paula Dean but look like Jessica Alba while doing it!!! I have been telling my fiance for the past year and a half now that I want us to be the healthiest we have ever been, befor we start poppin' out babies. Because..you know that any realistic woman doesn't have a personal trainer to get her back in shape to her pre-baby body a month after birth. Most of us women just gain baby weight on top of whatever weight was there before becuase we are middle class women who can't afford a nanny or a trainer.   So apart of this journey of mine is going to focus on health and fitness along with all the other domestic housewife duties.

So to sum me up... I am an unemployed, soon to be married, college graduate who is trying to live her dream of becoming the "Ideal" housewife vacariously through a blog.


Until next time...Your fellow tranee,

HouseWife11







No comments:

Post a Comment